- DTE has all employees who can work remotely doing so, and we’ve kept those essential employees needed at facilities in their roles to maintain both gas and electric service for our customers
- We are also suspending shutoffs and extend senior programs in response to the coronavirus through April 30
- DTE has suspended all non-essential work as of March 23 – news release with details below
- Updates for customers, including Q&A, can be found by visiting dteenergy.com/covid19 Please share this link with your constituents.
Details on our activity can be found through the links below.
- 3/23: DTE Energy places health and safety of employees, customers and communities first and suspends non-critical and maintenance work
- 3/14: DTE Suspends Shutoffs / Extends Senior Program in Response to COVID-19
- 3/12: DTE Energy commits to customers: We’re prepared and will continue to provide safe and reliable service